Please join us in serving the district to further the Al-Anon mission from 10:15 AM to 12:15 PM on Zoom. Please email the Alternate GR for meeting ID and password. We are still seeking a new District Representative (DR). You are welcome to join after the meeting starts if necessary. Please email the District 5 Secretary to add items to the agenda.
- Open with Serenity Prayer
- Read Twelve Concepts of Service
- Minutes from past meeting
- Voting policy – Each registered group may assign only one individual per District Meeting who may vote. Officers that are not voting on behalf of a group at the District Meeting may also vote.
- In Feb, received an email and praise for our district website from an out of state member writing a book, who is asking to use the Legacy section, “Structure of the Al-Anon/Alateen Fellowship”; he/she would give credit to us.
- Treasurer’s report – Jan A
- Spring Assembly Report – Shelia L
- Items to discuss
- Elections: District Representative, Secretary
- Vacant positions: Al-Anon Information Service (AIS), Open Speaker Series, Group Records
- Changing announcement email policy from 2 per month.
- Suggestion for future District 5 business meetings to be held outdoors, combined with doing Zoom
- District Representative (DR) – Vacant
- Alternate DR – Maggie S
- Alateen – Robin R
- AIS – Vacant
- LDC Liaison – Diane B
- Group Records – Vacant
- Information Phone – Kelly S
- Open Speaker Series – Vacant
- Public Outreach – Bev S
- Secretary – Vacant
- Web Admin – Melinda K
- Other business
- Next meeting Saturday, August 15, 2020, most likely a Zoom meeting from 10:30-12.
- Close with the Al-Anon Declaration
Let It Begin With Me.
When anyone, anywhere,
reaches out for help – let the hand of
Al-Anon and Alateen always be there, and
Let It Begin With Me.
CLOSED: This meeting of Al-Anon is closed to the public. Closed meetings are for anyone whose personal life is or has been deeply affected by close contact with a problem drinker. If you are interested in Al-Anon/Alateen or wish to observe as a student or professional, we welcome you to attend one of our meetings designated as ‘open’.