You may download or view a redacted pdf version that is suitable for printing and distribution. Additional contact information may be found on the Contact Us page. Please subscribe to our mailing list to receive these monthly flyers direct to your email (without redaction when possible).
The holidays often bring about some schedule changes. Please submit any temporary or permanent changes to your group’s regular meetings. We will make our best effort to keep the calendar and this post updated daily to keep you informed. Please send notices of changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and happy holidays
Please join us in serving the district to further the Al-Anon mission from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM at King of Kings, 2685 Packard Rd, Ann Arbor. We are still seeking a new District Representative (DR) and Alternate DR. You are welcome to join after 10:30 AM if necessary. Please email the District 5 Secretary to add items to the agenda.
- Open with Serenity Prayer
- Read Twelve Concepts of Service
- Minutes from past meeting
- New District Meeting voting policy – Each registered group may assign only one individual per District Meeting who may vote. Officers that are not voting on behalf of a group at the District Meeting may also vote.
- Fall Assembly report – Nancy B
- Treasurer’s report – Jan A
- AWSC Report – Sunshine
- Items to discuss
- Elections: District Representative and Alternate District Representative
- Elect voting representative to attend next AWSC 1075 West Monroe Road (M 46), St. Louis, MI
- Vacant positions: Information Phone (2019), Public Outreach
- Decide 2019 District Meeting schedule
- Tuesday-Friday Morning Serenity AFG questions regarding liability waiver for parents and liability of caregivers – Shoshana E
- District Representative (DR) – Vacant
- Alternate DR – Vacant
- Alateen – Robin R
- AIS – Diane B
- LDC Liaison – Diane B
- Group Records – Julie S
- Information Phone – Marilyn F
- Open Speaker Series – Annie J
- Public Outreach – Vacant
- Secretary – Bryan T
- Web Admin – Melinda K
- Other business
- Next meeting TBD
- Close with the Al-Anon Declaration
Let It Begin With Me.
When anyone, anywhere,
reaches out for help – let the hand of
Al-Anon and Alateen always be there, and
Let It Begin With Me.
CLOSED: This meeting of Al-Anon is closed to the public. Closed meetings are for anyone whose personal life is or has been deeply affected by close contact with a problem drinker. If you are interested in Al-Anon/Alateen or wish to observe as a student or professional, we welcome you to attend one of our meetings designated as ‘open’.