Please join us in serving the district to further the Al-Anon mission from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM at King of Kings, 2685 Packard Rd, Ann Arbor. We are still seeking a new District Representative (DR) and Alternate DR. You are welcome to join after 11:00 AM if necessary. Please email the District 5 Secretary to add items to the agenda.
- Open with Serenity Prayer
- Read Twelve Concepts of Service
- Minutes from past meeting
- New District Meeting voting policy – Each registered group may assign only one individual per District Meeting who may vote. Officers that are not voting on behalf of a group at the District Meeting may also vote.
- Spring Assembly report – Julie S
- Treasurer’s report – Jan A
- AWSC Report – Vicky D or Sunshine
- Items to discuss
- Elections: District Representative and Alternate District Representative
- Michigan AFG Fall Assembly October 13, 9 AM – 3 PM, 1075 W Monroe Rd, St Louis, MI
- Assign representative to report back on Fall Assembly
- Elect voting representative to attend AWSC November 10, 10:00 AM, 1075 West Monroe Road (M 46), St. Louis, MI
- Vacant positions: Information Phone (2019), Open Speaker Series (2019), Public Outreach, Web Admin (2019)
- Intimacy Open Speaker Meeting – Richard H
- Childcare guidance – Bryan T
- Remind use of umbrella email addresses – Bryan T
- District Representative (DR) – Vacant
- Alternate DR – Vacant
- Alateen – Robin R
- AIS – Diane B
- LDC Liaison – Diane B
- Group Records – Julie S
- Information Phone – Marilyn F
- Open Speaker Series – Annie J
- Public Outreach – Vacant
- Secretary – Bryan T
- Web Admin – Bryan T
- Committee meeting
- Other business
- Next meeting Dec 1, 2018, 11:00 AM
- Close with the Al-Anon Declaration
Let It Begin With Me.
When anyone, anywhere,
reaches out for help – let the hand of
Al-Anon and Alateen always be there, and
Let It Begin With Me.
CLOSED: This meeting of Al-Anon is closed to the public. Closed meetings are for anyone whose personal life is or has been deeply affected by close contact with a problem drinker. If you are interested in Al-Anon/Alateen or wish to observe as a student or professional, we welcome you to attend one of our meetings designated as ‘open’.