Please join us in serving the district to further the Al-Anon mission from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM at King of Kings, 2685 Packard Rd, Ann Arbor. We are still seeking a new District Representative (DR) and Alternate DR. You are welcome to join after 11:00 AM if necessary.
- Open with Serenity Prayer
- Read Twelve Concepts of Service
- Minutes from past meeting
- New District Meeting voting policy – Each registered group may assign only one individual per District Meeting who may vote. Officers that are not voting on behalf of a group at the District Meeting may also vote.
- AWSC report – Jan A
- Treasurer’s report – Jan A
- Items to discuss
- Elections: District Representative and Alternate District Representative
- Michigan AFG Spring Assembly June 9, 9 AM – 3 PM, 1075 W Monroe Rd, St Louis, MI
- Assign representative to report back on Assembly
- Propose District Meetings: Saturday, June 16, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM, Saturday, Aug 18, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM, and Saturday, November 17, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Vacant positions: Public Outreach
- Intimacy Open Speaker Meeting – Richard
- Childcare information gathered from A2WG – Spencer
- Determine what qualifies for inclusion as an announcement in our district
- Review if Alateen still needs the basket out/passed around for donations at this time
- District Representative (DR) – Vacant
- Alternate DR – Vacant
- Alateen – Robin R
- AIS – Diane B
- LDC Liaison – Diane B
- Group Records – Julie S
- Information Phone – Marilyn F
- Open Speaker Series – Annie J
- Public Outreach – Vacant
- Secretary – Bryan T
- Should we craft District 5 Bylaws
- Web Admin – Bryan T
- Email structure
- Other business
- Next meeting TBD by new DR or by motion
- Close with the Al-Anon Declaration
Let It Begin With Me.
When anyone, anywhere,
reaches out for help – let the hand of
Al-Anon and Alateen always be there, and
Let It Begin With Me.
CLOSED: This meeting of Al-Anon is closed to the public. Closed meetings are for anyone whose personal life is or has been deeply affected by close contact with a problem drinker. If you are interested in Al-Anon/Alateen or wish to observe as a student or professional, we welcome you to attend one of our meetings designated as ‘open’.